iSolve Business Solutions offer professional consulting services in the Business Intelligence and Custom Development arenas.
Our focus is mainly based on the Microsoft product set, but where other best of breed products have been identified we have partnered with other software vendors.
This service is based on 2 primary offerings, namely:
Business Intelligence (BI) refers to technologies that provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations using internal, structured data and business processes and aims to support better business decision-making. Common functions of business intelligence technologies are reporting, online analytical processing, analytics, data mining, business performance management, benchmarking, text mining, and predictive analytics.
iSolve Business Intelligence Solutions can help find new sources of revenue, identify cost cutting opportunities and improve financial visibility in today’s economy. At iSolve, we are working to transform the way organisations store, manage and use Business Intelligence (BI).
More than ever, today’s organisations are challenged to empower employees with actionable data to drive business performance and increase worker productivity.
- SQL Development
- Operational Reporting
- Strategic Reporting
- Master Data Management
Custom Development entails building bespoke software applications to automate business processes and address business requirements. It can also include extranets, intranets and social networking portals. Applications are the heart of any business and thus this is a high risk area where successful project implementation is critical.
iSolve Custom Development Solutions uses practices and principles that are based on the Microsoft Solutions Framework for Agile Software Development which ensures that all solutions are aligned to proven patterns and best practices.
This fundamental approach to solving business problems not only allows iSolve to create innovative solutions to suit individual requirements, but also to get a solution to market in a shorter space of time using Microsoft technologies and products. iSolve’ s services include almost all aspects of the business environment fortified by its strong and diverse experience which ultimately establishes competitive organisational practices.
- Web, Windows and Mobile Development
Portals & Collaboration
- Content Management
- SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS)
Business Process Management
- Application Integration (BizTalk, SSIS)
- Process Automation (SharePoint, K2)
- Process Optimisation (SharePoint, K2
Application Solutions offer skilled consulting expertise in all the areas noted above, focussing on all aspects of the Solution Delivery and Software Development Lifecycle. This includes Application Architecture, Business Analysis, Design, Environment Audits, Application Platform Optimisation (APO), Business Productivity Infrastructure Optimisation (BPIO) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Application Solutions offer end-to-end engagements for customers on the following models:
Project by Project
- Based on the requirements and timelines, a team of consultants (BI/Development) will provide the relevant solution built on Best Practices for the Microsoft software platform utilised. Guided by our Project Management Office, all aspects of the Solution Delivery Lifecycle are covered.
- Application Solutions consultants are available to augment the customer’s team and guide the delivery of solutions, bringing their extensive knowledge & experience to the table.
- Application Solutions provide onsite mentorship to internal staff to ensure continuity of the solutions built for the customer, ensuring the customer becomes self-sufficient in the day-to-day running of the solutions.
Maintenance & Support
- Application Solutions also offer a Support Level Agreement (SLA) for customers, to provide pro-active and re-active support. These services can be customised for each customer environment depending on their requirements.